Forum Replies Created
- 03/06/2017 at 2:07 am #77925
I had 2 stamps for 6-6-16 Approved on 3-1-17, WOOHOOOOO!!Looks like the wait it over for me, updated tracker…. NOW, to find another one to send off. I updated the tracker too.
- 03/03/2017 at 5:43 pm #77887
Spoke with Laura about 1 hour ago. I had 2 6-6-16 Approved on 3-1-17, WOOHOOOOO!!Looks like the wait it over for me, updated tracker…. NOW, to find another one to send off.
- 02/28/2017 at 6:29 pm #77754
I was told by Stephanie today that they were still in early – mid MAY on form 4 Trust… I’m still pending on 6-6-16 for 2 cans.
- 02/16/2017 at 2:53 pm #77399
No early June stamps yet 🙁
- 02/14/2017 at 5:23 am #77304
I called for the first time yesterday, I have 2 I mailed 5/25/16, both cashed/processed through bank 6/6/16, both still processing as of 2/13/17.
Also kind of odd, the guy I spoke with said “you should have them within a couple weeks.” First time I’ve heard that one.
- This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Supranforever.
- 03/16/2017 at 1:38 am #78342
check cashed 6/6/16
still waiting on stamp even to this day…. patience is wearing thin when everyone else received theirs in 5-10 days lol.
- 03/02/2017 at 10:50 pm #77852
I agree, everyone with dates within a few days of us, before and after ( I have 2 6-6-16 pending F4’s) are already receiving there stamps… There is no consistency, the government is not that good at their jobs lol.
- 02/23/2017 at 5:07 am #77603
- 02/22/2017 at 10:07 am #77569
I can’t quite figure out the tracker myself….
I paid by credit card, the charges were showing in my account as pending 6-3-16, and the lady at the atf says they were pending as of 6-6-16, still pending as of the only time I have called as of 2-13-17.
charges showing 6-3-16
pending according to atf 6-6-16
only phone call 2-13-17
- 02/15/2017 at 3:03 pm #77357
Jason Frushour he did one of mine last year and the year before.
- 02/14/2017 at 11:03 am #77315
got me excited now!!
- 02/14/2017 at 5:28 am #77306