Trying to input new suppressor into site

Home Forums General Site Help and Support Trying to input new suppressor into site

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      polak86
      Participant

I’ve just got approval for my Liberty Chaotic, and I see its not in the system. When I attempt to complete the data to request the model be input into the system, I keep getting, “There was a problem with your submission. Errors are marked below.”

There is nothing marked. All fields and the reCAPTCHA is completed. Please advise.

Ed
      Participant

I have also been trying to get two cans that are not listed added without success for about 6 months now.

I’ve submitted that form twice, sent an email and used the “contact us” form and never received any sort of response back. Interestingly, the “form to add a product” is now telling me that my cans are “Blacklist Spam!” so it seems like my submissions were getting through… but they’re either backlogged or just being ignored. I’m not sure who runs this site its possible they are a small team.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by Ed.
      Airwolf
      Participant

I am having the same problem as well. I have been trying to get the Rugged Radiant762 and Torrent T9K suppressors added, but no matter what I do, my submissions get marked as blacklist spam. I tried emailing the site admin, but there was no response.

Ed
      Participant

I’m starting to think that no one is actually acting as an admin here. Obviously someone keeps paying the bills but it seems like a lights on – nobody is home type situation. strange.

d1lazarus
      Participant

Same here for Banish Suppressors Blacklist spam when I try to add

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now