Silencerco buy one get one from July

Home Forums Manufacturers SilencerCo Silencerco buy one get one from July

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  coagula13 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

coagula13
    Participant

Just curious if anyone took advantage of the Silencerco buy one get one back in July and if they have heard anything from Silencerco about it. They said it was gonna take up to 4 months and that came as of last week… just wondering if anyone has heard anything what so ever.

JC Wagnon
    Participant

Not a word! I was wondering the same thing. I can’t find anything from anyone saying they’ve received one yet.

coagula13
    Participant

A few days after posting this I sent them an email and asked and their response was that that the sale was much more than they anticipated and they are manufacturing them as fast as they can… and they couldn’t be serialized with the government being shut down. They said that they are planning on having them completely shipped out in the next couple of months…. so they are working on them… just taking longer since the response was more than anticipated…. plus waiting on permission from the crown.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now