Sales and After Sales service

Home Forums Marketplace NFA for Sale Sales and After Sales service

This topic has been reported for inappropriate content

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jack neeson 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

jack neeson
    Participant

Hello,

Through this write up I wish to convey my dissatisfaction against Vishal hero showroom located in Fire Brigade Shillong, Meghalaya. I had purchased a Hero Maestro edge on March 2,2017 after a tiresome wait at the showroom. Apparently, the colour (matte blue) which was stationed outside the showroom would take time to arrive from the stockyard. So, I waited because I did not want my new scooty to have been in the sun and the rain for days (I suppose every customer would be able to relate to that). During my waiting period, I went out for lunch and after about half an hour, the Matte blue scooty outside has been sold. And the best part was that mine arrived after five minutes. So anyways, that was the explanation I got. So I asked them to fix and be ready with everything so that I could move out. But, the mechanic was not there so it took time because the sales person was the one fixing the silencer cover and the battery. N trust me the way they handled the brand new scooty was very hard for me to see especially when I had shelled out more than 60k. Anyways, I rode out of the showroom to realize that the silencer cover was not fixed properly and it made a cranking sound.

For More Details:-
    Custom Video Creation Studio

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now