Problem with listing items in marketplace at AU or UK site

Home Forums Marketplace Want to Buy Problem with listing items in marketplace at AU or UK site

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jack neeson 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

jack neeson
    Participant

Hello,

I ship to AU and UK, so I expect my items to be listed in marketplace at AU and UK sites. When I browse through all 308 items in Oil Painting category at AU site, I can’t find my items. However, if I search by keywords of my items, I can find them. The strange thing is, if I navigate from Homepage of the site to the Oil Painting category, I get 308 items. After I sort items by price, the number of items changes into 3481, and then my items are there. I noticed the URL formats of navigating and sorting are different. It seems the two URLs are working on different sets of items. The same problem also happens to UK site. Does ECRATER do it on purpose for some reasons or is it a bug?

Please help.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
    http://community.ecrater.com/viewtopic.php?t=36710&sid=987f724fba83bce161f5dd98a98c5401
    Teaser video studio

Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now