Happy Days! 1 Down, 4 To Go!!!

Home Forums NFA Toys SBRs Happy Days! 1 Down, 4 To Go!!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Mark Ethridge Woodward 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Mark Ethridge Woodward
    Participant

Submitted my Form 1 – Individual – Paper to ATF for an Uzi Model A SBR on November 28, 2017, the check was cashed on December 14, 2017, the application was approved on May 11, 2018, it was mailed with a postmark of May 15, 2018 and I received it today, May 18, 2018. The examiner was Beth A. Palmer.

That works out to a total of 189 days or 6 months, 8 days from start to finish. Not too shabby compared to the numbers shown on Average Time to Stamp Received (Rolling 12 months).

Now if I could only get the same results on a Form 4 that I submitted on July 18, 2017 for a Sig SRD9 can. I called ATF last week and was told that they were still waiting on the FBI background check to be returned. That makes my wait so far to be 305 days or 10 months, 1 day so far.

The difference in the wait times doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, but I am a happy man for today!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now