Form 1 eform back up

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 1 Questions Form 1 eform back up

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Punkrodben 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Chris
    Chris
    Participant

So apparently the form 1 for eforms is back up!! Has anyone tried this yet? I’ve heard of people not receiving the cover letter informing them where to send the fingerprints!

Fudd
    Fudd
    Participant

Well, they best ought to work the last of that paper stack before starting on the first e-form.

ATF could do a lot to improve transparency by informing the community how they prioritize and process applications. They do not appear to have any customer focus, and all a lack of information does is give rumor and speculation an audience.

For example, why are Form 1 applications apparently stalled when they were hitting 75 day approvals? And where did those 25 “new hire” examiners go?

Unfortunately, it appears the only people they believe in responding to are Congress. Not a way to run a railroad!

Nathan
    Participant

so did the ATF just quit approving stamps? according to the tracker graph, pretty much no type of stamp has been approved in over a month.

nerdbrain
    Participant

I was told the eforms system was back up on 4 Oct 18. I have used eforms for forms 1 a few years ago so I logged in and submitted an Eform 1 for a DD for a trust with 1 responsible person. After I submitted, I thought I was missing the cover letter to mail in fingerprints. I checked the instructions again and it said it would be emailed to you. I checked my email and there it was. Mailed the fingerprints on 5 Oct 18. Today (15 Oct 18), I woke up to the approved stamp in my email. 11 Days total. Now all my NFA friends are pissed cuz they’ve been waiting months for their mailed forms.

Chris
      Chris
      Participant

What photo did you use? And did you just Leonor our he responsible person form, attached a photo sign itamd scan it back in?

nerdbrain
        Participant

I had a 2×2″ passport photo that I scanned and uploaded. I printed the responsible person questionnaire to sign and then scanned and uploaded it. The finger print cards had to be mailed in with the cover letter.

Chris
      Chris
      Participant

Post your stamp on nfa owners group on Facebook, people are calling bullshit 😂

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Chris Chris.

nerdbrain
    Participant

I’ll have to go find that nfa owners group. Ill have a friend post the approval section showing my signature and approval signature

volfan537240
    Participant

Did you print your own fingerprints or take it somewhere and have them done?

nerdbrain
      Participant

I printed the fingerprint form on cardstock and took it to my local police station to get the prints done.

Punkrodben
    Participant

How long did it take to get cover letter? I did eform earlier today, just curious how long it takes to get cover letter.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now