FBI BGC’s.

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions FBI BGC’s.

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dmorton18222 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

GreggoTX
    Participant

Just got off the phone with the examiner on one of my Form 4 Trust submissions.
    They were very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.
    Found out their original submission to the FBI did not go through so was resent about a month later.
    They did indicate that ALL OF THE SUBMISSIONS DO GO TO THE FBI for BGC’s.
    Some are back quickly and some not.

Tyler315
    Participant

We know that all submissions go to the FBI, that has always been part of the process. The issue is the fact that some get stuck and some do not. The approvals are all over the map. I’ve been pending since 7/31/17. Some people have been pending months after myself and have been approved for some time. There is no rhyme or reason to it. This is coming from a guy with zero criminal record and prior LE.

dmorton18222
    Participant

Tyler, did you try and speak with your examiner? The examiner should be able to tell you when the BI was actually submitted to CJIS… the people answering the phones have been telling people that they are pending FBI Background check…not untruthful but not exactly forthcoming…bureaucratic doublespeak. In my case that meant that ATF had completed everything and was at the point of just needing a NICS clearance. I was told for 4 months that I was pending FBI background before my file was even submitted to CJIS. You need to find out if and when your BI was actually submitted to CJIS.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now