FBI Background Checks

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions FBI Background Checks

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Gunner 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

GreggoTX
    Participant

Well, looks like I’m caught up in the wait as well. Been in the FBI Background Check que for over a month now.
    They must be swamped.
    Oh well, it could be worse according to some of the wait times I’ve seen being posted.

kenny
    Participant

its been 210 days since check cashed, called today on 2-28-18 and was told still pending, waiting to do background check.

Gunner
    Participant

UPDATE!!!! UPDATE!!!!
    I submitted a 2 person Trust for 2 suppressors and the checks were cashed Jan 20 2017. In Nov 2017 I was approved for 1 can. My second Trust (same Trust) was stuck in FBI background check for the last 4 months. I called every week. About 3 weeks ago I asked if I could speak to someone else. She gave me a number that I assumed was a supervisor. I have been calling that number and leaving messages for 3 weeks, Finally I got a call back! I explained that my Trust was Stuck in background check and that I already had an approval. She checked with her supervisor and approved my second Trust for my second suppressor!!! YEAH! So don’t give up! Call and ask for a supervisor or someone else that can help you. Be NICE! It does work! Stamp will be here Friday!!!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now