1st time general question

Home Forums NFA Tracker NFA Tracker Questions 1st time general question

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Elijah 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Elijah
    Participant

I purchased 2 cans and an sbr same day jan30,18. All checks cashed feb12 or 15 dealer says the 12th atf says they received fund on the 15th. 3 days no biggie. Made my 1st call this week and was told pending. Hopefully im getting close. But whats all this jibberish about fbi background checks. I dont have anything to worry about background wise. Never had any delays.

So I guess question is is there a process of steps? Other than pending? Like does it go pending then fib check then approved or just pending wait and suprise its approved?

Also there should be a better process for those of us who have done things that required clearances and such. They already have all our info prints and everything else. And im sure they dont just throw all that stuff out after investigations are completed.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now