Reply To: Form 4 Trust

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Form 4 Trust Reply To: Form 4 Trust

Brian
Participant

Purchased Q Trash Panda 5-22-18 thru Silencershop. Form 4 trust check cashed 7-11-18. Should have known when it took over 7 weeks to cash the damn check that this was going to be a loooooooooooooong process. At the time I was told the wait time would be 6-8 months max. I am one week away from being 1 year from date of purchase and still do not have the tax stamp much less the suppressor.

Status was pending the last 3 times I have called to check. As of today at day 310 since check was cashed. This wait time is ridiculous for everyone and takes the fun out of buying a suppressor.

To follow up my recent post. I called ATF on Tuesday the 21st and was told I was approved 5-14-19. I then called my dealer and they received my tax stamp on the 20th. Picked up my suppressor the next day 5-22-19. It was just 2 days shy of exactly one year from date of purchase to taking possession of my suppressor. 310 days from check cashed to ATF approval. While I am very glad to have it in hand that is entirely too damned long to wait.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now