Reply To: Form 1 paper trust

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 1 Questions Form 1 paper trust Reply To: Form 1 paper trust

rscalzo
Participant

Over the course of the past few years I’ve called several times. They have always been helpful and offered to transfer or gave the name and number to contact. Since restarting, the times I’ve contacted them on two pending submissions they seemed barely alive. All the information they would put forth was “pending” which I could find out from the online access. I was calling about a vastly overdue Efile so I have no idea if they follow the same route. But the contact didn’t want to make any effort to even give any options. Both times all they could get out was “shutdown”. that in itself is total crap as application during and after the shutdown were approved while mine is going on 90 days.

If all they are going to go is give the current status they can automate that and do away with the position putting them to better use.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  rscalzo.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now