Reply To: Form 4 Individual

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Form 4 Individual Reply To: Form 4 Individual

Pete Peters
Participant

It’s gut wrenching. This is the first morning I’m starting to read through various posts of several people who’ve had stamps approved later than mine and have their stamps in hand. Obviously, John, the concern for you weighs much heavier as it’s been far too many delivery days, even for the USPS, for something to not have gone wrong. I’m not telling you anything you haven’t already considered.

I visited my Dealer Friday afternoon because it was payday and I’m in the market for one of the new M17. I was walking around inside the shop for 1/2 hour and no one said a word to me. It was rather awkward. This is the same Dealer receiving my stamp. I left and purchased my new Sig elsewhere and paid an extra $25. I know these guys work on some sort of commision. Not that the loss of my business would be of any concern for them. I have several choices for Dealers in this town and I have chosen poorly for sure. Once I receive my stamp my next mission will be to tell everyone who will listen, not to visit this Gun shop. Our rights are scrutinized more than ever these days, I cannot imagine this Dealer will be around for the next generation of firearms enthusiast.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now