Reply To: Form 4 Individual

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Form 4 Individual Reply To: Form 4 Individual

Matt
Participant

So I purchased a suppressor on November 15 2017.They cashed the check on December 12, 2017. As of today when I called, they are still waiting on the FBI background check to come back. This totals to 422 days and counting since the check was cashed. I don’t even think the NFA Tracker chart goes that high currently. I have written a letter to my state representative, but haven’t heard back from him yet. My Last two tax stamps came back in about less than 6 months. Of course this was back in 2015. And it was with a trust rather than individual form 4. But I have no criminal record. I have never been denied to purchase a firearm, although I get a delay about half the time. I also passed a background check to get a state CCP. My patience is wearing pretty thin, although I can think of nothing else to do but wait…

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now