Reply To: Form 4 Individual

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Form 4 Individual Reply To: Form 4 Individual

Dan
Participant

I purchased my first black rifle, a 300 BLK with an 9 inch barrel with suppressor. So this is a two stamp gun. These would be processed together, or would I have to wait twice as long as someone with a single stamp?

I did this under my own name thru a silencer shop kiosk, so I think I would be looking at Form 4 Individual wait times?

Executed documents on 6-22-2018 and checks were both cashed on 7-12-2018

Based on the current wait times, and assuming they process both at the same time, I should be only a few weeks away from being approved. All I have to do here is call the NFA branch to get an update? They all just got back to work on Monday morning, so maybe I will call next week. Does anyone know if everyone calling the NFA to get status updates slows down the process for everyone else? Perhaps the NFA has a dedicated person working the phones to give people updates?

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now