Reply To: Form 4 Individual

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Form 4 Individual Reply To: Form 4 Individual


  • Posts: 23
Join Date: 06/18/2018

you need to contact your congressmen. Just google your city and congressman. I did it about a month ago, once i hit 10 months. I had to fill out releases for my congressman office, atf and fbi. I also went to my county courthouse and got my arrest record and the final court records to show the state withdrew all my felonies( i was convicted of dui and driving on a suspended), and sent everything to my congressman office.I really belive this is what got me 1/2 way out of fbi waiting. I still have a form 1 thats pending fbi. But seriously, If you hit that 9-10 month mark and have been in fbi land for over 3 months, contact you congressman. From what i found, hes the only one who can help us.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now