Reply To: APPROVED!!!

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 1 Questions APPROVED!!! Reply To: APPROVED!!!

Mark Ethridge Woodward
Participant

Submitted my Form 1 – Individual – Paper to ATF for a HK SP89 SBR on April 10, 2018, the check was cashed on May 7, 2018, the application was approved on July 31, 2018, it was mailed with a postmark of August 2, 2018 and I received it today, August 10, 2018. The examiner was Beth A. Palmer.

That works out to a total of 123 days or 4 months, 1 day from mailing the Form 1 to receiving my stamp. That’s a whopping 50 days less than my last Form 1 which took a total of 173 days or 5 months, 22 days from start to finish. That’s almost 2 months quicker than my previous Form 1 approval. It looks like ATF is really picking up the pace, at least on Form 1’s.

Now I’m waiting on a Sig Sauer SRD556-QD can and an Inland M1 Advisor .30 cal. Carbine SBR. If things continue like they have been lately, I should be seeing approval of both my SRD556-QD & the M1 Advisor by the middle of November of this year . The 2nd half of this year is looking up as far as speedier ATF/NFA approvals go!!!

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now