Reply To: Form 4 Individual

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Form 4 Individual Reply To: Form 4 Individual


  • Posts: 4
Join Date: 01/06/2016

I’m curious as to we’re I might find
Out we’re my transfer will show pending or approved, I purchased a can through silencer shop

Straight from Silencer Shop:
NFA Transfer Status
In order to get the status of your transfer from the ATF, you can call the NFA Branch directly at: (304) 616-4500.
When you call, they will ask for your name (or the name of your trust or corporation), the serial number of the suppressor, and the name of the transferor.
For the transferor information, please use the name we sent you in the confirmation email when your electronic transfer was submitted.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now