Reply To: Post 41F Form 4 Approvals

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Post 41F Form 4 Approvals Reply To: Post 41F Form 4 Approvals

Yankeefan98121
Participant

Just an update from my call today for a status on two submissions.
Form 4 submitted the 3rd week of Aug 2016 is still pending and its looking like Sept 2017 for approval.
Form 1 submitted the 3rd week of Sept 2016 is still pending and I was told it would likely be Oct 2017 for approval.
If this hold true then I am looking at 13 months from submission to approval and getting past 41F craze is not speeding thing up as some might think. I suspect that there was a large number of submissions from the pre 41f forms that are having to be corrected and resubmitted. These are likely going to the top of the pile as they come back in and slowing the process.
I guess one way to look at this is that I will be getting some early Christmas gifts this year:)

Unfortunately I fall in the “I suspect that there was a large number of submissions from the pre 41f forms that are having to be corrected and resubmitted. These are likely going to the top of the pile as they come back in and slowing the process.” I met with my dealer, signed where I missed a signature and off it went Wednesday (8/2/17) overnight back to the atf. Was also told that in these cases that my dealer had to send back any F4 for any reason that the turn around time was 7-10 days. My cock is getting hard just thinking about fondeling my addition, but I’ll update on reality when I actually have it in my hands.
F4 trust
Colorado
Check cash date 08/09/16

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now