Reply To: Form 4 Individual

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Form 4 Individual Reply To: Form 4 Individual

Jeff
Participant

According to the Texas Silencer Company page on Facebook (Somebody on the AR-15 GOA page shared it):

As a result of ongoing communications with the ATF, Texas Silencer Company has been informed of significant improvements to the tax stamp approval process for silencers. These recent improvements by the ATF will dramatically decrease the time a customer has to wait to receive their silencer!

In consideration of the ATF’s formal announcement process, we are choosing not to be specific regarding expected wait times, but we can say that it will be reduced to levels we have not seen in many years.

This is great news for silencer customers! Stay tuned to Texas Silencer Company for more detailed information on this development.

I ain’t from Texas but I liked the page so I can see whats gonna happen. Here’s the link, you may need an account to view it: https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1638362919507316&substory_index=0&id=841858095824473

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now