Reply To: Form 4 Individual

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Form 4 Individual Reply To: Form 4 Individual

chorizo
Participant

spoke with Laura (who unlike Stephanie is much more honest) and my Oct 24th app has gone through background check and pending examiners review. Might not mean much but certainly a progress. As far as where they are, she said they are processing Aug and Sept with only a tinny fraction of July app remaining. And those apparently have some hair on them. I told her a buddy of mine received a mid Oct approval and she said they have “agents helping” them process applications and they will grab them out of “first come first serve” order. Apparently they will not scale back on the amount of applications they process until they get inside of 6 months processing. Some good news!

That sounds about right and I would suspect that they get to the 6 month point by 1 Oct 2017 as that is the start of the fiscal year (that would mean 1 April 2017 approvals) and they want to make full use of the money they have for overtime and extra contracted/term help before that money runs out. Good news.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by chorizo.
  • This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by chorizo.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now