Reply To: Post 41F Form 4 Approvals

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Post 41F Form 4 Approvals Reply To: Post 41F Form 4 Approvals

munfro
Participant

with the number of trusts submitted on this site vs individual I do find it odd the amount of individuals approved compared to trusts for post 41F. I was under the assumption that it was all in 1 stack with no reason as to what gets approved when. how ever I remain hopeful in the fact that I am an individual form 4 in late September hopefully not too much longer. I called on Tuesday and was told one more month but who really knows. with the data the ASA sent out in the email with there only being 30000 pre 41fs left and aprox 50000 post 41f left in 2016 this was in May when they were supposed to be processing 8000 – 10000 weekly. if that was the case worst case says 10 weeks would have them all done… its been 7 if you don’t count any in may which logically they should be almost done with 2016 how ever that is clearly not where we are. so I guess its all just lies lol

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by munfro.
  • This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by munfro.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now