Reply To: Post 41F Form 4 Approvals

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Post 41F Form 4 Approvals Reply To: Post 41F Form 4 Approvals

Big Wall-Ski
Participant

The dealer said he was going to the bank to get a cashier’s check as soon as I left and that he would mail everything in that afternoon. My best guess is the can he showed me was a floor model and he Form 3’ed the one I have in hand now. That would account for the 90+ days between purchase and check cashed. Just a theory, and since I didn’t know better to get a serial number, it’s all speculation. He also wouldn’t respond to emails or follow up phone calls 8 months out when it seemed like I should be getting close. And it happened at the same shop to someone else who’s active on this site. So a lot of circumstantial evidence pointing towards fuckery. I’m happy the wait is over, the shop was super busy today, and I didn’t see a point in making a scene.

Good times from here on out. Thank you everyone for posting to entertain the rest of us through the wait.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now