Reply To: Form 4 Individual

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Form 4 Individual Reply To: Form 4 Individual

jwsm
Participant

I see no reason even why there is any wait at all after the first one. They have our prints, pictures, and background checks already on file. We have complied as much a dealer has so why do we have to do it again and again each time?

At least make the process times reasonable. The wait time should be no more than 30 days. These super long wait times of 90 days or more make no sense. Getting out to nearly a year or beyond is not acceptable. So much time has passed that there are new cans out there by the time we receive ours. Cancelling now doesn’t really get me any closer to the goal so I don’t have any better options and will have to stick it out another 10 months to a year. ?

There is also the possibility that the dealer might go under while you are waiting to get approved. It is rare but it does happen, especially with smaller outfits. You will have no recourse against the seller if that happens. Your money is gone.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now