Reply To: Form 4 Trust

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Form 4 Trust Reply To: Form 4 Trust

NathanM
Participant

I have been waiting 363 days now for one of my cans, 275 on another both for a Trust with 2 members. I reached out to my local congressman, Dan Crenshaw, to help with the process about a week ago and I wanted to share some of that info i was not aware of. My FBI background check has been done since April. It has just been sitting somewhere at the ATF to conduct the exact same background check. The FBI responded to their request almost immediately. The ATF took a over week to respond and then sent a poorly put together document (crazy grammatical errors) for me to sign so that my congressman could reach out in my behalf. Long story short, I have been waiting for someone at the ATF to find my documents in some “pile” somewhere since April pretty much. I am super impressed with how Mr. Crenshaws team has been so active on this for me and i do think something is about to shake out.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by NathanM.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now