Well, the good part after the wait!!

Home Forums NFA Toys SBRs Well, the good part after the wait!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Mikhail_Stroganoff Mikhail_Stroganoff 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Mikhail_Stroganoff
    Mikhail_Stroganoff
    Participant

We all submitted our forms, paid our tax, and patiently waited. Let’s show off a bit!
    SAN 552

AKMSU

M92

Modern Rifleman

Those are all gorgeous, Mikhail_Stroganoff!

Here’s my most recent one (technically I do have an approved Form 1 for my M92 as well):

Blitz989
    Participant

How long did it take you to get the form 4 approved? I’m going on 9 months of waiting and I’m about to lose my mind. Plus every time I call to check on the status (maybe once a month) I get told they don’t have it in the system.

Mikhail_Stroganoff
    Mikhail_Stroganoff
    Participant

Modern Rifleman, what suppressor do you have on that ar, and what is the barrel length? I’ve got a 11.5″ upper that I’m thinking of suppressing, but I don’t want to add a lot of length.

Blitz989, I’ve never done a form 4; all my stamps have been efiled form 1s. When you sent in your paperwork did you get delivery confirmation just to make sure they actually received it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now