USPS no tracking update delivery

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions USPS no tracking update delivery

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  stan462 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

Sami
    Participant

Anyone ran across this? I sent back my corrected F4 and did so via USPS with tracking. It showed “out for delivery” then “no further update” as of 11pm that night. Its been 2 days and no update or change showing it was delivered. Could it be they just get so much mail it wasn’t scanned in? USPS is of no use. Calling them and my wait time on hold was over an hour and they have no info beyond what I see online.

BMP
    BMP
    Participant

USPS tracking can be flakey at best. If it showed out for delivery it is promising that it did make it.

Brad

munfro
    Participant

Its a P.O. box right? more than likely wont say delivered because they probably forgot to scan it as they put it in the box. Or your shipping required a signature and someone hasnt picked it up from the box yet. either way its probably there

Dnut
    Participant

Typically out for delivery means its passed threw the office in that area. Ie its on the truck, or the carrier has it in there bag. Soon to be in your PO box or mail box. Your good to go. Give it 7-10 WORKING days and call them back. And see where things are. Btw, what type of form 4 did you file? And when was your pending/cashed check date??

Sami
      Participant

Typically out for delivery means its passed threw the office in that area. Ie its on the truck, or the carrier has it in there bag. Soon to be in your PO box or mail box. Your good to go. Give it 7-10 WORKING days and call them back. And see where things are. Btw, what type of form 4 did you file? And when was your pending/cashed check date??

Individual, November 18 2016. Sucks bc if not for the error on my Form 4 (Dealer used old one Post 41F) I would probably have my stamp by now.

stan462
    Participant

If you went to the post office to check they can look it up for you in their system. It is different than you you can see via track number.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now