Unable to save edited data on "My Transfers" page

Home Forums General Site Help and Support Unable to save edited data on "My Transfers" page

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mcryder Mcryder 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Fulliautomatix
    Fulliautomatix
    Participant

Going to the “My Transfers” page to update an entry for a Form 1 that was recently approved.
    I selected the edit/pencil icon which enabled edit mode, I selected approved & received dates as well as examiner name, followed by the save/check icon, but it does not save the data.

Profile photo of Fulliautomatix
    Fulliautomatix
    Participant

Seems to be working now.

Profile photo of GreggoTX
      GreggoTX
      Participant

Enter the date manually like mm/dad/yyyy and press “Done”.
      The calendar will then pop up to that date/month/year.
      Just tap on the date you want and it will be entered.
      Worked for me.
      Hope it will for you.

Profile photo of Tall bear
    Tall bear
    Participant

Same problem for me. I received a Form 1 Trust today, and I can edit the date but not save. Maybe this is why new Form 4 haven’t been showing up in the charts?

Profile photo of dgdamore
      dgdamore
      Participant

What date did your check cash? I’m waiting on a Form 1 Trust as well check cashed 7/15/2016.

Profile photo of Tall bear
        Tall bear
        Participant

My Form 1 efile for a PS90 SBR was cashed on July 1st. Form 1s have been looking weird lately. For a couple of weeks it looked like the ATF wasn’t processing many, while Form 4 seemed to totally turn around. I made a excel chart and fit a best fit line. For most the most part it tracked well with arrival time. By in large I would divide your 15 remaining days, assuming the ATF is mostly processing July 1st right now, by 0.65. So I’d guess about more three weeks.

Profile photo of dgdamore
    dgdamore
    Participant

This problem still persists. Received 3 stamps this week. Trying to edit and update but not saving. Tried on both Safari and Google Chrome. Same results, so not thinking it’s browser related. This great site could become worthless if this problem can’t be rectified and new data added.

Profile photo of Hellrazr44
    Hellrazr44
    Participant

Same problem for me. I tried IE and Edge on PC, and Safari and Chrome on MacBook. Can edit and make updates to item, but clicking the “check” button to save does nothing.

Also, when the calendar pops up for entering approval dates, the buttons to go back and forward by month are not visible. When I hover the mouse where they should be over the top left and right of the pop-up, it becomes shaded indicating the button is there. It does work, but some might not realize the buttons are even there.

Profile photo of Mcryder
    Mcryder
    Participant

Same issues with me from IPad…

Profile photo of Mcryder
    Mcryder
    Participant

I wish they would put the newest posts at the top of the page….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now