Trusts aren't speeding up

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 1 Questions Trusts aren't speeding up

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mike 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Moose
    Participant

How incredibly discouraging. Individual wait times – both Form 1 & 4 – are dropping like a rock, with March & April approvals showing up. Yet there is ZERO movement in trust approvals. Pretty soon they’ll be damn near a year behind! I certainly understand trusts are more complicated, but NO movement? At all? Very frustrating…

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by  Moose.

Mark
    Participant

I’m 15 days away from 1 year wait on my Form 1 Trust (9/23). I would say they are a year behind now, it’s absolutely ridiculous. I thought after pre-41f cleared things would speed up drastically, where it actually appears to have derailed and completely stop. I’m just hoping I’ll have it within the next month at this point. Won’t be betting on it though….

Schwartzer
    Participant

I called Monday they said my form 4 trust was in pre-review. (Make sure paper work is correct)??? Received Sept. 30. 2016

Mike
      Participant

I just called and was told the same thing. Seems like progress at least? 10/19/16 pending

FranksHungry
        Participant

try to not get hopes up, try to not get hopes up, try to not get hopes up…..

10/28/16

Mike
      Participant

Someone on reddit said they were approved a week after being told they were in the pre-approval SO that’s always good to hear, but no promises…because ATF

dq
    Participant

On the positive note, Form 4 Trust has some traction on the approvals. From this tracker graph, there hasn’t been an approval for Form 1 Trust with cash date of early August 2016. Form 1 Trust approval has hit a dead end with not light showing from inside the tunnel.

Mike
    Participant

I’m going to do my best to stay occupied with other things, but that won’t last more than an hour or so

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now