Time

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hellrazr44 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Anonymous

My item went pending May 23 2016 and still no information from ATF other than its pending almost a year now. Any suggestions?

Hellrazr44
    Participant

Not sure what recourse you have, but I’d definitely ask to try to get a little more information other than that it’s still pending. However, I guess the worst case is that there is a room filled with forms and yours got out of order and is mixed in with some June/July/beyond submissions. In that case, I don’t think anyone could help you until it actually surfaces. Sucks, sorry man…

It’s a long shot, but if you have a copy of the submitted form, maybe you could ask them if you could mail the copy and get the approval of the copy expedited? I’m assuming your check was already cashed since it did go pending, so maybe they would make an exception since you should have already received the stamp by now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now