Thanks

Home Forums General Welcome Thanks

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by NFA Tracker NFA Tracker 1 year ago.

• Author

daddygat308
    Participant

Not new, but just want to say “BIG THANKS” to site administrator for “doing that Voodoo, that You Do, so well”.
    Like with any thing, bugs have to be worked out, give it patience and time if you ask me.

NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

Thanks for the support!

ovbiker
    Participant

The new graphs look great! Very understandable. Thanks!

NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

If there is a specific graph that you want to see let me know and I can add it to the list to get created. This is a user generated site so the more input we get the better it gets.

The spread sheet is up next as well as individual wait time predict. After that I’m adding a 3 month average and a chart showing percentage of items per state.

advert
    Participant

speaking of graphs I have a question.

on the main graph there is form 1 mail for corp but not form 1 e file for corp. there is form 1 trust efile but not mail.

where the grouped together or just left out?

NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

They were grouped together since there was not very much data from those groups. The form 1 trust paper will go back soon once we have some data. All efile will go away in about 6 months since efile is no longer a thing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now