Stolen Mail

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 1 Questions Stolen Mail

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Andrew 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

Andrew
    Participant

At this point this is a what if…

So long story… I was out of town traveling for work. When I returned on Friday my wife was remarking that a dress that she had ordered for our daughter’s 3rd birthday plus some other clothes hadn’t come in even though it was showing ‘delivered’ by USPS. We got the exact time of delivery off the tracking and looked at our security cameras… sure enough we can see the mailman stop and make the delivery at the exact time listed and then about 30 minutes later a car stops, a lady gets out and steals our mail. It was about 80 yards from the camera to the mailbox and with our 720P cameras all we can tell is the color and general type of car. When viewing the video the officer was pretty sure it was a woman.

So… here’s the what if… I had a January cash date SBR Form 1. I’ve seen several stamps are coming back from that time period. I’m going to call the ATF on Tuesday and see if they had sent it (not to mention checking my CC daily). What happens if my stamp never arrives? Is it fairly simple to get another? I’m hopeful its a non issue but was just curious. Local PO was good guy, my wife (who could care less about my stamp but really wanted that dress) was talking during the whole ordeal about being a very fervent advocate for the death penalty for minor crimes and had the gentleman cracking up. I think I’ll look at upgrading to 1080P or 4MP cameras too.

Andrew
    Participant

Got around to calling ATF and the form 1 was still pending… I told the lady ‘thats good!’. She said they don’t get that very often…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now