Spread Sheet Back

Home Forums General Site Help and Support Spread Sheet Back

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by NFA Tracker NFA Tracker 12 months ago.

• Author
    NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

You can see it at the top under All Transfers right beside My Transfers. Sort and download are options. Let me know if you find any bugs.

Up next is Individual Wait Time Predict.

sbl23
    Participant

I am not seeing it yet. All that I see is My Transfers and no All Transfers option.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  sbl23. Reason: Spelling

Mike_Anthony
    Participant

I like the more modern look and feel of the new sheet, and all the original fields are still there with all the sorting functions. Outstanding job!!

Hellrazr44
    Participant

NFA Tracker, before the change to the new site I had a few (maybe 4 or 5) “My Transfers” that were still pending. When the new site came up, only 2 showed up in the “My Transfers” section. I never bothered asking you to add them like you had told people to because I figured I’d just re-add them later. I just added a third one today that was approved, along with updating one that was already there (also approved today).

My question is, the one I edited and the one I added both show up in the main “All Transfers” table, but the new one I added today doesn’t show up in the “My Transfers” section. I don’t want to re-add it since it appears the site took it, it just doesn’t show in the my transfers list. Can you look into that? Thank you

NFA Tracker
      NFA Tracker
      Keymaster

Sorry for the delay. I’ll go through your account and look at the items there.

NFA Tracker
        NFA Tracker
        Keymaster

Under the user name Hellrazr44 there are only 3 items that were in the old database. An M16, DDM4, DDM4 300. Those are all there and I made sure the names are correct. If you can show me a screen shot of what you show in the spread sheet then I can look at it. But you only had 3 items in the old database.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now