so few aow' ?

Home Forums NFA Toys AOW so few aow' ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Ross 8 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Ross
    Participant

I realize that the vast majority of the traffic in NFA items is suppressors but I can’t believe how little info there is on forums about AOWs in general. All the NFA forums I have visited recently (before joining here) had very little in the way of chatter about AOW/SBS type stuff. I am currently waiting for a Typhoon12 and would love to see how many other owners are out there, what their experiences have been with this particular shotgun, etc. It seems to me that the AOW is an excellent passport to NFA ownership, in that the stamp is only five bucks (though the wait is just as long LOL) Just seems odd that there is so little “talk” about them…

Ross
    Participant

Well, I took delivery of the little beastie on 11/3 and it took me until last Friday 11/10 to put some shells through it. Using just Skeet shells for the “first fire” I can say that an 8.5″ long 12 gauge is LOUD, LOL Recoil was substantially less than I was expecting, having shot a 20 gauge Serbu before. I replaced the crappy Tacstar pistol grip in the rear with a Hogue Tamer, which this thing really should come with as standard. It patterns very nicely at about 15 feet, the wad was knocking a 50 caliber hole in the target cardboard I was using, which I assume was happening due to the extremely short barrel. Construction quality on my example is very good, parts fit tightly together and nothing came loose or fell off during my first shooting session. These are basically an NEF Partner Protector copy of a Remington 870, and having torn mine all the way apart I can say that the Chinese are experts at making good copies LOL. Now I need to find a decent quality laser to mount on this bad boy…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now