Site unusable on iPhone

Home Forums General Site Help and Support Site unusable on iPhone

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by NFA Tracker NFA Tracker 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Dezertcow
    Participant

The site is not rendering properly on the iPhone. I am trying to update my most recent Form4 and I can only see half of the page. There is, I am assuming, a side scrolling issue where I am not able to more the webpage sideways to see whatever is rendered off to the side. And all of the other charts and lists are rendered smooshed up and unorderly.
    Yikes! Hope this can get fixed soon.

NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback. We are still working on the site so it should be fixed soon.

HSR47
    HSR47
    Participant

Positive changes have clearly been made, but a bigger improvement would be to stop forcing mobile devices to a special mobile site. Chrome on iOS should be able to display the full desktop site, and there’s no reason that browsers specifically requesting the desktop site should be denied it and instead forced to continue using the mobile site.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 4 weeks ago by HSR47 HSR47.
    NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

Thank you for the feedback. I will work on that with the site developers. If you have anything else let me know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now