Silencer Wish List

Home Forums NFA Toys Silencers Silencer Wish List

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TrooperBrian 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Silent Bob
    Participant

What do you wish you had, that you don’t already have? For me it is (not necessarily in order):

Griffin Armament Recce-5 – For AR-15
    Thunderbeast Ultra 7 – For my precision rifle
    Gemtech Aurora – just because it is cool
    Rugged Surge – for the machine gun I want to own someday
    Sig Sauer SRD-762 – for hunting rifles
    Surefire Ryder 9 – for my Glocks
    Bowers USS22 – For my squirrel gun
    Tactical Solutions Axiom – For my son’s AR15 – 22lr.
    Daniel Defense ISR – For Hog Hunting
    I want an integrally suppressed Tactical Solutions XBR with a 12.25″ barrel/suppressor length
    Some sort of a 9mm integrally suppressed carbine with about a 10-12″ barrel, minimal blowback, and takes Glock magazines.
    Desert Tech SRS-A1 338 Lapua with a Sig Sauer 338 suppressor.

Santa Claus, are you listening?

Modern Rifleman

For me:

Griffin Spartan 3 – I need something in 5.56 that’s lighter than my Specwar and I really don’t care about QD mounts as much as I did when I was new to silencers.

Griffin SPR or RSTA – SPRs are some of my favorite AR builds. For mount flexibility, I’d rather have Griffin’s offerings than the Allen Engineering ones.

Dead Air Wolverine PBS-1 – I own 4 AKs (soon to be 5), enough said.

AAC Illusion 9 – This is the most underrated 9mm pistol can out there.

AAC Element 2 – I’ve never shot this one, but it is similar to the Aviator 2, which is (in my opinion) the best sounding rimfire can I’ve tested to date.

TrooperBrian
    Participant

Sadly my addiction went from “No one needs this ridiculous shit.” to “Well, I already have one for every gun so I guess I don’t have a wish list.”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now