Silencer Shop to Check cashed 30 days

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Silencer Shop to Check cashed 30 days

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dean Miller 6 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

Dean Miller
    Participant

Hi folks,

I submitted my F4 Trust via Silencer Shop Kiosk on the June 9, 2018.
    A request to update my Trust was received June 11, 2018 and submitted on June 12, 2018
    I received notice from Silencer Shop that my F4 Trust was received by ATF and the check cashed on July 9th, 2018.

Is the process moving faster?

DanJ
    Participant

Is that fast? Not trying to be an a$$. I submitted my paperwork with SS barcode but via snail mail. I sent on 13 Feb 18 and check cashed 21 Feb 18. Granted it took me a day to ensure all documents correct before mailing but that seems fast to me. I guess I just fell into the correct slot for checks that week. Now I’ll be punished with a longer than normal wait for approval.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  DanJ.

Levi
    Participant

i hear ya brother. its funny, I purchased on 3/20/18 from SS and ATF cash date exactly 30 days later on 4/20/18. honestly though, I’ve talked to a few local dealers, and doing it the old fashion way its taking them 2-3 weeks anyhow to fully get squared away (form3 approval, etc)

ITS ALL A SHIT SHOW

Brandon
    Participant

You just have to keep on top of silencer shop with turning them in. When I turned my form 4 in through silencer shop I was excited because this is my first suppressor and I wanted to just forget about it because of the long wait ahead. My little voice kept telling me to call SS and make sure everything got turned in but I shrugged it off and kept on trying to forget about it. After a month I broke down and called SS. It turns out I should of listened because they had lost my paperwork. After that it took 2 weeks for them to mail it out and about 7 days for atf to have it pending. I know shit happens but what made me mad about it, is that I made sure I had my funds and paperwork squared away and turned in before Black Friday. Silencershop was literally giving suppressors away on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I wanted to get mine in before the huge surge of form 4s get turned in but mine didn’t get turned in till 2 weeks after.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Brandon.

Dean Miller
    Participant

This is the first paragraph from the email I received from SS;

Greetings from Silencer Shop! Just a quick note letting you know that your application was received by the ATF and the check was cashed on 7/9/2018 for order xxxxxx

So unless they are inept ATF received the paperwork.

Dean

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now