Silencer Shop Shipping

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 3 Questions Silencer Shop Shipping

Tagged: 

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Jeff 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Jeff
    Participant

I understand that Form 3 times have dmaitcally improved as of last week, but please bear with me:

I ordered my first suppressor through Silencer Shop (SS) back in mid October of 2016, the form 3 cleared in the middle of November and they shipped it to my local FFL the day it was approved with a tracking number sent to me (the can is still in NFA jail). I ordered my second can back in mid May of 2017, the form 3 was approved in late June and they still have not shipped it to my FFL. I emailed them this past Friday and they said they’re probably shipping it this week. I bought another can (yes, I have a problem) yesterday 8/6/17 and I got the final form 4 email this morning saying that Roy signed my Form 4 and they submitted it to the ATF as it says on my user dashboard on the SS online sight, but the form 3 is “ready for submission”. I guess I stemmed this in to more than a simple question, but as a rant. Sorry. But don’t they have to wait until the form 3 clears to submit my form 4 to the ATF? Additionally, has anyone else experienced a shipping delay from SS after the Form 3 cleared?

I swear if they send out my third can before my second, I’m going to raise hell they were both in stock the days I ordered them and they basically have the same serial numbers.

Sorry for the rant!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now