Silencer Shop July Pre 41f subs-status

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Silencer Shop July Pre 41f subs-status

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tjwheeler 5 months ago.

• Author

AndrewW
    Participant

Ok I know that based on the picture of the truck bed full of submissions that SS submitted a ton to the ATF right at the deadline. Just wondering g if anyone in this group had heard anything yet as far as approvals. The form 3 cleared for me in late December and cans are at dealer and the Form 4 shows submitted in July so we have got to be getting close.

mpoakes
    Participant

Purchase date: 05-19-2016 from Silencershop in Austin, TX.
    Store submitted Form 4 date: 07-04-2016
    Check cashed by ATF date: 07-12-2016
    Purchased as a Form 4 trust.
    Form 3 disposed date: 12-01-2016 (tracking number where it was shipped was immediately invalid and SS won’t give me an updated location of the item or tracking number).
    Today’s date: 04-24-2017

Called mid last month (mid March 2017) and told by someone at ATF that they were just starting June approvals and I should hear something within the month.

Called this morning (04-24-2017) and was told that they are still working on June approvals and a few of the examiners had just started the first couple of days of July…so I should hear something within the month.

Sounds exciting, but…they just won’t say “which month”.

It’s got to be getting close.

AndrewW
    Participant

I bought mine from them 1st of July but I pretty much have the same exact dates as you for check cashed, form 3 approval etc.excrot my tracking number worked and I know the shop got the two I ordered. This at least gives a little idea what we’re looking at if they’re in June now as July was the tidal wave.

TrooperBrian
    Participant

I have a July 7th date for that one, but at least I won’t have to sit on an approved stamp for 6 months this time being posted out of state.

Tjwheeler
    Participant

Purchased 2 from SS 7/6/16
    Both submitted 7/12/16
    Both Check cashed/ pending 7/22/16
    Form 3 approved 10/25/16

Still nothing called about mid March still pending told they were still working on mid June at that time. The lady said they are looking at 9.5-10 month wait even though the automated recording says 8 months.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now