Product types

Home Forums General Site Help and Support Product types

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by NFA Tracker NFA Tracker 1 year ago.

• Author
    Fulliautomatix
    Fulliautomatix
    Participant

I see we have a pre-populated list of products to choose from or “Other” when logging in new entries. Do we have a process in place for getting new manufacturer/model names into the list? I propose adding Lane Products line of suppressors as shown here: http://www.lane-products.com/products.html

Also, it appears the tables don’t like apostrophes or quotation marks in the product name. I was updating my entries and found that the Silencerco SS “White Sparrow” can be selected, but it won’t ‘stick’ after a page refresh/reload. It always reverts back to “Other”.

This impacts:
    Knight’s Armament (all entries)
    Noveske N4 5.56 10″
    SilencerCo SS “White Sparrow”

Fulliautomatix
    Fulliautomatix
    Participant

Ok, on the first part of my questions, I see you have this addressed already…

If you would like us to add an item so that you can a tracking record, please complete our form to add a product with the information we’ll need. Once verified, we’ll add the item to our site and be sure to contact you.

Fulliautomatix
    Fulliautomatix
    Participant

In addition to the apostrophe/quotation marks not playing nicely, as mentioned above, I believe there are issues with using the ampersand as well. I just chose the “Smith & Wesson M&P-15” from the drop down menu, and saved it. Upon reloading the page the cell was blank.

NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

Thanks I’ll look into that one. I’ve been adding tons of items to the list FYI.

NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

I think they are fixed. Let me know if you dig up anything else.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now