Preparing for the next big wave

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Preparing for the next big wave

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  justageek 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Gddean
    Participant

April seemed to drag on for months with the ending of e-forms. But May and June are moving right along. The updates on the NFA tracker confirm this. It appears we are finally leveled off a bit from the sharp increase we have seen. As I see June 16th approvals start to roll in. How long do you guys think it will be before we see an upswing in wait times again form all the last minute pre-41f submissions? I may be wrong, but I believe things will move at a steady rate until around July 18th/19th check cashed dates. From then on I feel it is going to be a slow crawl as they wade through the thousands of last minute forms they received before the cutoff. I partly am hoping this is true because I have two July 7th form 4’s that I hope made it on the right side of the bubble. Fingers crossed, I guess time will tell.

justageek
    Participant

I’m waiting on a July 4th and July 11th. Hope you’re right about the bubble coming after.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now