Only one item from the old site is listed. Rest are gone!

Home Forums General Site Help and Support Only one item from the old site is listed. Rest are gone!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by NFA Tracker NFA Tracker 1 year ago.

• Author

JSmith
    Participant

I went to check the equivalent of user home and found only one suppressor. I had an approved SBR before the suppressor that was entered, and another approved suppressor after said suppressor, as well as some other pending items. Where did they go? I have to imagine the data tagged along with them might have been removed from the system as well.

NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

No the data is there. Email me your email and we can look at it. Thanks

NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

The data should still be there. Email me at info@nfatracker.com and I’ll have them look at it.

TJ
    Participant

Your new NFA tracker doesn’t make any sense at all, bring back the old one. At least the old one you could estimate when it would be approved this one is wrong.

NFA Tracker
      NFA Tracker
      Keymaster

tjeckstine

The old site was really out dated and had a lot of bad information. Features are being added to this site and you will have a lot better tracking features.

RYU
    Participant

How do I find out if my form 1 is in process. I sent my form 1 out the first week of July.

JSmith
    Participant

Call ATF. Please use google to find those sort of answers. Thank you for your interest in assisting all of us in data collaboration.

Support email sent.

TJ
    Participant

The old data for me was accurate around 35 actual days, I would say thats pretty accurate since it solely depends on people entering information with adjustments for human errors. I would rather see nothing than an incorrect linear graph depicting information that causes confusion…. Just an opinion.

zammer217
    Participant

Is there anywhere on the new site that predicts approval on individual items?

NFA Tracker
      NFA Tracker
      Keymaster

We are adding that back in.

JSmith
    Participant

I too am curious about this, I liked that feature

TrooperBrian
    Participant

I think the most comforting way to find out about your approvals is when your dealer calls you on the phone. 🙂

gunningreg33
    Participant

@zammer217 and @JSmith:

“Is there anywhere on the new site that predicts approval on individual items?”

I agree, between the new wait time prediction linear chart/graph being a completely different presentation and no “guess prediction” I think I might have to re-review how the data is being presented/translation for us users.

I also know that NFATracker is working hard to import all the RELEVANT data that we users have been responsible for providing…so I’d say if they are able to take the feedback from us and modify their plans, it might be worth-while.

NFA Tracker
      NFA Tracker
      Keymaster

This is something that we are working on as well. Trying to make the main graph flow better and clear. Thanks for the patience it will get there in the next couple of days. I’m writing down everything that people suggest so that the site can improve.

ctwatts500
    Participant

I think I’m only missing one item, but what’s still there is a mess — descriptions missing, multiple entries combined into one, dates from one item applied to another.

And we still don’t have the spreadsheet back — which was the only reason many of us used the site!

NFA Tracker
      NFA Tracker
      Keymaster

I’ve mentioned on several threads that the spread sheet is coming back in the next few days.

The reason that the descriptions are not correct is because in the old site it was a free form and data was horrible. If you entered Osprey 45 that was a different entry from Osprey45 etc. So now we are adding the names of the items in to keep it consistent. You can email me or tell me here the items that are not in the drop box and I can add them to the system.

The multiple entries was another issue caused by the data. I can restore all your entries and you can correct the names.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now