How to get more Info on Status

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 1 Questions How to get more Info on Status

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dapakattack 11 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

dapakattack
    Participant

So when one calls in can you request to talk to the agent handling your form1? The initial call-screener will give me the current status, but what if require more information? How do you guys do it? (I submitted an individual form 1 back in May)

dapakattack
    Participant

Answered my own question by calling and asking for the representative that is reviewing my Form 1 submission.

Hellrazr44
    Participant

Any info worth/willing to share? I also submitted 2 forms in May (16th and 19th), so I am especially curious as to an expected approval date since the data on this site suggests it should be this week or very early next.

Thanks!

dapakattack
    Participant

My Individual Form 1 was received by ATF May 14. Mid September I received a letter from ATF asking for corrections which I made and promptly sent back in. Called Mid October to check my status, which was pending. Today, almost 3 weeks later, I called and asked the “call screener” if I could speak with someone in further detail about my submission. The agent stated that ATF had received my corrections and that everything looked fine. My Form 1 is now in the submission process. She could not estimate a time frame for approval as they have so many requests to process.

toonz176
    Participant

Dapakattack, I’m in a very similar boat! Individual Form 1 went pending May 3rd and I received a correction letter September 29th. I called back a few days after sending the corrections and was told that, while I wasn’t being sent all the way to the back of the line, it would be about 30 to 45 days before my form was reviewed and approved.

Your corrections wouldn’t have been for a CZ Scorpion would they by chance?

dapakattack
    Participant

Toonz176,

Yes, it was for a CZ Scorpion. This was my first Form 1. I thought I had everything filled out like it was suppose to be, but apparently not. I had left off “CZ” in the Model (4d) thinking that was covered in 4a. I also did not fill in the “Name of Maker” and a couple of other items in section 10 as I thought that entire group was to be filled in by my local P.D.

I’m thinking I should get my Stamp mid December. I’m also hoping that the Hearing Protection Act passes in case I ever want to buy a silencer or two. Running through this process is a pain.

dirtybird7890
      Participant

HPA would be great. Im sure ill have my form4’s back by time it happens,but will help in future purchases. I think they said Trump will introduce it within his first 60 days in office,then would take 180 days for it to run through the house.So we are still looking at middle to end of next year for anything to happen with it.

toonz176
    Participant

This is my first NFA item as also; and I got bit by the “leaving CZ off the model” correction too. I guess I should have known it’s a CZ CZ Scorpion! Probably means I drive a Ford Ford Focus as well!

I just sent off an individual Form 4 for my first silencer last week. Hopefully, this one goes more smoothly.

BTW, what did you put for 4a in your form?

dapakattack
    Participant

Toonz176,

I believe I put “Česká zbrojovka (CZ)” in 4A.

DragonAR
    DragonAR
    Participant

The CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S1 was my very first SBR. Got mines approved back when the it was sort of fast. 100 Days to approve. This is mines

My SBR Evo 3

folded

dapakattack
    Participant

Received my Stamp in the mail today (12-12-16). Approved 12-7-16. 213 days since ATF got my Individual Paper Form 1.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now