I recently purchased another firearm and would like to SBR the current one rather than the original one that was submitted on a Form 1 Trust. Can this be done? If so, what is the process and will this delay anything or add more confusion 😉 etc. Thanks!
Sorry I was not clear on the initial post. I haven’t received the stamp. My current status is ‘Pending FBI background Check.’ Figured I still have time to switch to another firearm before I get approved….if that’s even possible.