Hey folks!

Home Forums General Welcome Hey folks!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HammerTac 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

HammerTac
    Participant

Hey guys, just wanted to introduce myself and say what’s up! I’ve been pending on my Form 4 for 224 days now. Does this sound like an extremely long time to you guys? This is my first tax stamp and it seems like most people who purchased theirs in April have already gotten theirs. IDK. It’s like waiting for Christmas morning… I’m so pumped!

toonz176
    Participant

Was it registered to an individual or to a trust?

I’m waiting on an individual Form 1 that I submitted 210 days ago. Approvals on individual forms haven’t been coming up as frequently lately it seems. Hasn’t been an approved individual Form 1 on this site since beginning of October…

HammerTac
    Participant

Individual. I have been Pending since April 11th. For the first couple of months it was easy to not think about, but now I can’t help but to think about it everytime I walk past my safe or cabinet or any other room in my house. I just wanna hush hush my pew pew. I have QD mounts on most of all my firearms now….just waiting. Seeing that you have only been waiting 2 weeks less than me helps a little though.

NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

That sounds about right. Individual forms historically take longer.

HammerTac
    Participant

I suppose this being my first time I’m just overly anxious lol Thank you!

HammerTac
    Participant

Hey! Great news! I just received the call telling me that my stamp has arrived at the dealer today! I will be going and picking up my new can this evening!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now