Have not received stamp after approval 45 days ago

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Have not received stamp after approval 45 days ago

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  toonz176 1 week ago.

• Author

Mike
    Participant

My Form 4 (Trust) was approved on July 4th, still has not shown up to my FFL SOT. ATF said it should have been received within 30 days. Anybody have experience with this?

Dnut
    Participant

I’ve heard of this. Its not happened to me. The word on this is, you need to call the BATFE. And get the process started for a replacement stamp. Its happened before, and will happen again.

toonz176
    Participant

Mike,

Do you have an update on this? Did the ATF issue you a certified copy?

I might be in a similar boat. My Form 4 was approved August 12 and has not shown up at my SOT (24 days). I’m curious what the process is like for getting a certified copy from the ATF after 30 days.

Thanks.

Mike
      Participant

Still nothing yet… Was approved july 4th, and my SOT requested a certified copy almost a month ago and still waiting. They said thirty days so I would give it another week.

toonz176
    Participant

Hi Mike. Have you received your certified copy yet? Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now