Form 1 SBR for Individual Questions

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 1 Questions Form 1 SBR for Individual Questions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jon Haupt 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Jon Haupt
    Participant

I have Googled everything I can think of and all directions are filling out the form for a trust. I am applying as an individual and there are a few things on the application I am not clear on.

4j – I have seen some say to check the firearm box and some say to leave it blank.

15 and 16 – Do I just put 1 for 15. (myself) and my name in 16. ?

Do I have to fill out form 23 ?

Thanks for the help in advance. I am driving myself insane trying to find the answers.

TB
    Participant

Not to sound like a total D*, but you didn’t need to Google anything. Just read the entire form AND the instructions? Your questions are all answered within.

In the form:

Box 4b: “. Type of Firearm to be made (See definition 1c) If a destructive device, complete item 4j”

Instructions:

2d(2): ” If the applicant is an individual, the entire Form 1 shall be completed except for items 15 and 16.”

2d(5): ” If the applicant is other than an individual, each responsible person (see definition 1e) for the trust or legal entity must include a completed ATF Form 5320.23″

2g: “The applicant must provide a copy of the Form 1 to the chief law enforcement officer (CLEO) who has jurisdiction over the area of the applicant’s address shown in item 3b of the Form 1. In addition, if the applicant is other than an individual, a copy of the Form 5320.23, National Firearms Act (NFA) Responsible Person Questionnaire, for each responsible person must be provided to their respective chief law enforcement officer. “

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  TB.

Jon Haupt
      Participant

Well that answers that. The form I have was printed out and given to me by a friend with no instructions. Now I downloaded the form and see them. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now