Final Review?

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Final Review?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Spy C. Weiner Spy C. Weiner 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

DougStump
    Participant

I called the NFA branch for status on my Form 4 (individual, received 31 May 16, check cashed 2 June 16) and was told it was in “final review”. She then tried to transfer me to the examiner but I got their voice mail. I left a message but haven’t gotten a call back yet.

What the heck does “final review” mean? Are they getting ready to lick the stamp? Or have they just opened up the envelope?

Thanks,
    Doug

Matt48085
    Participant

From what I have heard that means the examiner has been assigned to it and it should be approved very soon depending on workload for that examiner. You’re very close in my opinion. Please let us know when you’re approved because I have two pending just a few weeks out from yours.

Spy C. Weiner
    Spy C. Weiner
    Participant

On the brink of getting your stamp! Sweet, and I agree; if you can please post here. Mine was cashed/pending July 6th.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now