Check cashed issues

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Check cashed issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bigtoot 6 months ago.

• Author

Bigtoot
    Participant

I paid April 30th for my omega. He sent paperwork form 4 may 25th but my check cashed date is July 12th. Is this guy lying or could it potentially take that long for atf to cash the check . I send a different form 4 in June 30th and check cashed July 6th

Was there some kind of jam up at the bank

Hellrazr44
    Participant

I had four form 4 checks mailed to the ATF in June last year:

Mailed – Cashed
    6/15 – 6/21
    6/15 – 6/21
    6/22 – 6/28
    7/7 – 7/19

If you have a “mailed” date of 5/25, and cashed 7/12… I might call BS on the “mailed” date. All of mine were roughly 1 week from in mailbox to check cashed, from Nevada to Atlanta, GA. I guess it is possible that something outside of his control caused the excessive delay (mail delay, mixup at ATF mailroom…), but that long from mailed to cashed is not normal from my experience.

Bigtoot
    Participant

I feel like it’s total bs also. I’m just giving him benefit of he doubt by trying to prove his story correct. He threw me right into the silencerco pile. He just houghtni would be gullible enough to believe him.

Bigtoot
    Participant

Since there really is no activity here I’m gonna assume my dealer is total bs. Lucky me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now