Chart view coming back?

Home Forums NFA Tracker NFA Tracker Questions Chart view coming back?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  mortarmagotjoe 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Soltrust
    Participant

Any potential of bringing back the excel chart view in the new site? Loved that I could sort by approval to guage where items are in the process.

Or tutorial on the bar graph might be good, two ba’s and a masters degree and I can say I have no clue what that graph is showing me. Plus it doesn’t really provide clear hard dates.

Like the new looks of the site though and certainly the forum portion.

netchemica
    Participant

I second this. The site looks better, but the most important feature of the original design is gone. I’d like to be able to get the spreadsheet view again (and be able to download the excel data for my own sorting).

Right now I have no idea how to read this site and figure out where I stand in the process.

bauer24
    Participant

I concur.

No idea how to read that bar graph.

Bring back raw data view.

NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

Yes the old spreed sheet view is coming back. The Scatter Graph is going to look closer to the old one. Also the bar graph is gets some labels changed and will make sense once it does. The site is being updated daily so stay tuned.

lloydjr2
    Participant

Did there used to be an Excel on this site? If so, what happened to it? It was handy.

minsane
    Participant

Please bring the Excel Sheet back.

cbjake
    Participant

Thank you for creating this site but I do agree that this new chart is not easy to read. Please bring back the spread sheet.

NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

It is back. At the top beside My Transfers is All Transfers. Let me know if you see any bugs.

Soltrust
    Participant

Doesn’t come up for me. Nothing besides my transfers. Also tried to edit my entries and change other to the actual item, and drop downs are overlaying and cannot be read. On an iPad anyway.

NFA Tracker
      NFA Tracker
      Keymaster

Don’t know about on an Ipad since I don’t have one to test it on. But if you are logged in then it is right beside My Transfers.

Soltrust
    Participant

Ok iPad users, to see all transfers, you need to rotate your iPad so the screen is longer up and down. Basically the home button is on the bottom or you will not see all transfers. At that point I can view the transfers, but haven’t gotten the sort to work at this point.

mortarmagotjoe
    Participant

I would love to see the form back to the way it was where we can input our own data, instead of sending it off to you guys to take care of…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now